Legal notices and personal data
Site editor and administrator:
SARL Camping International Les Mouettes with a capital of €680,000 whose headquarters is:
Camping Les Mouettes
50 Route de la Grande Grêve
29 660 Carantec
N° SIRET: 387 746 977 00017
Code APE : 5530 Z
VAT: FR 65 38 77 46 977
Tel.: +33 (0)2 98 67 02 46
Publishing director: Mrs Stéphanie Pinçon
Design and production:
82, avenue du Général Patton, 49 000 Angers
Gandi SAS, with a share capital of 800,000 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 423 093 456, whose registered office is located at 63-65 Boulevard Masséna – 75013 Paris France, telephone +33 (0)1 70 37 76 61, hosts the http://www.les-mouettes.com/ website.
Photo and video credits
Les Mouettes photos and videos:
– Les Mouettes Campsite
– Interaview Production
– Hervé Ronné
Photos of the region:
– Hervé Ronné
– Michel Acquitter
– Dominique Narbeburu
– Centre nautique de Carantec
– Maison du Tourisme Baie de Morlaix – Monts d’Arrée
– Comité régional Tourisme Bretagne
– Pierre Torset
– Emmanuel Berthier
– Alexandre Lamoureux
– Jacqueline Piriou
– Yannick Le Gal
– Ronan Gladu
– Simon Bourcier
Respect for privacy
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
Camping Les Mouettes ***** respects the concerns of its website users relating to the confidentiality of personal information provided.
Camping Les Mouettes ***** ensures compliance with the obligations of the French Data Protection Authority (known as the “CNIL”).
Camping Les Mouettes ***** is a data processor under the French Data Protection Law passed on 6th January 1978, amended in 2004, and under the European Directive of 24th October 1995 (together referred to below as the “Data Protection Legislation”). As such LE
SOLEIL VIVARAIS is likely to collect personal data (surnames, forenames, contact details and similar information) or non-personal data (preferences, favourites information and other related details) during user visits to our Internet site (referred
to below as the “Site”) so as to able to identify users, to offer them customised services, or even to make improvements to the Site and take account of user views.
1 – RECIPIENTS OF DATA COLLECTED
Camping Les Mouettes ***** is the data recipient. In any given case, Camping Les Mouettes ***** only transmits users’ personal data to a third party when:
- the user has given his or her prior agreement for the sharing of this data;
- Camping Les Mouettes ***** must share this data with a third party to provide the required service to the user, like the customization of our offers and our services, in the respect of the legislation, with the companies of secure payment as well as with the
transport partners of the chain Yelloh! Village, like Cartrawler and Bravofly.
- Camping Les Mouettes ***** wishes to enable users to benefit from partner offers; or
- Camping Les Mouettes ***** is ordered by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to send information to such a body.
Camping Les Mouettes ***** can also send users’ personal data to third-party service providers as part of statistical analyses on Site use, and for Site optimisation purposes. When used in this context, users’ personal data will remain anonymous.
2 – PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Throughout the Site, Camping Les Mouettes ***** collects user data which is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- For managing and confirming a booking: receiving payment, confirming your bookings and sending you information about your stay by SMS or email.
- For providing Camping Les Mouettes ***** news and information about new features as well as suggesting customised offers and services.
- For conducting surveys and technical tests for optimising our website, improving our tools and services and providing you with a browsing experience that is constantly being optimised
- For responding to your questions, requests and complaints when you use our contact form or online chat service, ensuring they are followed up, and improving customer service
- For recording your opinions after your stays via our satisfaction questionnaire, as well as carrying out statistical surveys.
- For noting and managing your entry to competitions available on various media (Facebook, Instagram etc.) throughout the year and sending you your prizes.
- For analysing your experience and drawing up a profile so as to understand, anticipate and assess your preferences, to enable us to suggest offers that suit your expectations. As part of this processing, your personal information may be sent to our
technical contractors. For these analyses, your permission will be sought beforehand.
- For respecting the law and for responding, if necessary, to legal authorities, for ensuring that the general terms and conditions are observed, for notifying the authorities in the event of actions taking place that are against the law and for protecting
our rights with regard to loss or damage.
User data that can be collected by Camping Les Mouettes ***** are as follows:
- Your details: surname, first name, date of birth, place of birth, address, telephone and fax number, mobile number, ID card number, vehicle number plate
- Information about other people with you: surname, first name, date and place of birth, for which you undertake to obtain prior consent
- Aspects associated with the customer account: password, previous stays, favourites, travel preferences (date of stay, campsite and accommodation booked, length of stay)
- Commercial information: newsletter subscription, commercial push SMS notifications, receipt of partner offers
- Payment information (payment method, amount paid)
- Communication with us by post, electronic messages, chat services, telephone calls or calls using social networks, responses to satisfaction questionnaires
- Information pertaining to your use of our website and/or app
- Information concerning your job applications on our website (CV, covering letter, photo)
Camping Les Mouettes ***** is committed to processing and retaining all personal data entrusted to it by the user in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Legislation, solely to keep the user informed of the Camping Les Mouettes ***** news, and to enable him
or her to benefit, as a priority, from goods and services linked to the activities of Camping Les Mouettes *****.
3 – DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
Data is stored for a period which does not exceed the necessary duration, regarding the purposes for which it is collected, as stated below.
- For the management of subscription to the campsite newsletter, data is retained for as long as the subscription is active. All such data will be deleted within a 2-month time limit starting from the point the given user unsubscribes.
- Personal data pertaining to your bookings is kept for longer so as to make sure we satisfy legal obligations (such as tax regulations or regarding sale and for purposes involving insurance cover).
- All other data will be kept for a time limit of 2 years.
Camping Les Mouettes ***** has endeavoured to implement all necessary precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of personal data processed, and to prevent its distortion, damage or destruction, and prevent unauthorised third-party access to the
To protect your data, a strict security procedure has been established. Data used is encrypted and protected using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol for managing and transferring it fully securely via a secure connection on a dedicated network.
Your personal data is stored in Europe and may sometimes be sent to third parties located outside the EEA, while observing this same data protection policy in line with European law pertaining to data protection. We ask them to treat your information
with the same rigour as that used by Camping Les Mouettes ***** in accordance with the GDPR.
However, Camping Les Mouettes ***** cannot control all risks linked to Internet operation, and draws users’ attention to the existence of potential risks which are inherent in both Internet use and operation.
4 – RIGHTS OF USERS
Users have at any time, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, a right of access, updating, rectification and deletion of personal data. They may exercise this through sending a request (indicating clearly the request subject matter) by Internet
to the following e-mail address:
Alternatively send the request by post to the following address:
Camping Les Mouettes *****
50 route de la Grande Grève
29660 Carantec – France
Camping Les Mouettes ***** undertakes to deal with such requests within 7 business days.
We inform the user of his or her right, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, at any time to oppose the processing, for legitimate reasons, of data having a personal nature which relates to him or her.
5 – COOKIES, DATA NAVIGATION AND LOCALIZATION
When accessing the Site, and after the user has agreed to continue with navigation on our website, a cookie can be installed and be retained for a maximum 13-month duration either in the user’s computer memory or hard disk, so as to facilitate navigation
of the Site. A cookie does not enable users to be identified as such but it is an element which serves to register data relating to Site navigation (this includes pages consulted, the date and time of consultation and other factors).
The Cookies provided enable:
- the facilitation of your navigation experience on the Site, improved relevance and ergonomics of the services consulted upon the Site, and the adaptation of the Site layout to your specific IT environment;
- memorisation of the data relating to a form which the user has completed on the Site (for registration or account access), or for products selected on the Site (contained in your basket and other similar items); and
- the facility for counts of the number of visits to the Site, and hence the compilation of statistics.
Every user can refuse the registration of cookies by modifying the parameters of their Internet navigator. However, this process will lead to the deletion of all cookies used by the navigator, including those used by other websites. This can lead to the
modification or the loss of certain changes or data. The deletion of cookies may have the effect of altering Site navigation, or even making such navigation difficult.
To account for the management of cookies and user choices, each navigator is configured differently. The configuration is detailed in the help menu of the navigators given below, which will enable the user to know how to alter his cookie preferences:
Deactivation of online cookies:
Use of online platforms to control advertising cookies:
Go to the site Youronlinechoices, offered by the digital marketing professionals grouped together under the banner of the European association known as the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance). On Youronlinechoices you can refuse or accept cookies used by advertising professionals, who are members of this association.
Please note that deleting cookies may modify Site navigation or indeed make such navigation difficult.
Network security and confidentiality
Messages you send us via the Internet can be intercepted on the network. Until they reach us, their confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Ensure that you do not disclose unnecessary, sensitive or confidential personal information or information from third parties. Moreover, the origin of e-mails that we receive can be falsified. Therefore, if you wish to provide us with such information, please use the postal service. Consequently, no complaints, declarations or requests for advice transmitted as an Internet message will be taken into account. Please send your requests exclusively by post. For more information on the procedures to follow or on files under investigation, please contact CAMPING INTERNATIONAL LES MOUETTES in writing.
Use of Site Information and Copyright
The use of any document from the CAMPING INTERNATIONAL LES MOUETTES website is only authorised for private use. Any use that may be made for other purposes is expressly prohibited. CAMPING INTERNATIONAL LES MOUETTES strives to ensure to the best of its ability, that the information disseminated on this site is accurate and up-to-date, it reserves the right to correct the content at any time and without notice. The company also warns visitors that it is their responsibility to verify the information by other means, including contacting the company. As a result, CAMPING INTERNATIONAL LES MOUETTES declines all responsibility: for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the site; for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in modification of the information made available on the site; and more generally for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by the access of anyone to the site or the impossibility to access it, as well as the use of the site and/or the credit granted to any information coming directly or indirectly from it. In addition, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights on the documents contained on the site and each of the elements created for this site are the exclusive property of CAMPING INTERNATIONAL LES MOUETTES or its suppliers, who do not grant any license or right to consult the site. The reproduction of any documents published on the site is only authorized for the exclusive purpose of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes is expressly prohibited. All trademarks mentioned in this site are the property of their respective companies. All products, logos and images cited in the pages of this site are the property of their respective brands. Photographs depicting products are not contractual.
This site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties related to the structure of communication networks or technical difficulties. We may interrupt the site at any time for maintenance purposes.
Application of French law
Failure to comply with these provisions shall render the offender liable to prosecution and criminal sanctions. This document is governed by and interpreted in accordance with French law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts. Should any provision of this text prove to be void, invalid or without legal effect, all other provisions shall remain applicable.